Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
The grow is just doing so damn well!

Just my damn luck, I have to deal with this crap!:gassy:
I'm striking out in finding help. I'm glad that the destruction around here was relatively small, but it's not 'big enough' to warrant a declaration by the Gov. Defiantly NOT helping my depression for sure!:face: And it's REALLY screwing with me. That's also why I'm not smoking. And that makes my pain so much worse.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,endless circle with the pain not helping the depression.

I might have someone calling from a Vet group I contacted.

Again, thanks for everyone expressing support and sympathy. It has helped.

The Stress @WildBill ...it will kick your pain up.....:shrug:..nowt you can really do...except double the dose until the added stress passes.

How much damage have you taken....?

Yay caught up on notifications! Apparently I hadn't gone through them since Thursday, just been keeping up here lol. Did I mention I'm back on my meds as of yesterday? Yay me lol! Gotta go unload the last of the stuff from the dishwasher and start sorting all the plastic thingies, tossing the gross looking ones, tomato sauce does a number on that plastic and idk if they are hard water stained or what (our ec is only like .2?) But the oldest of them have like white splotches that are impossible to get rid of. Something very satisfying about purging lmfao.

Good Morfnoevight all you Happy Caturday Stoners.

DJcat.gif

Jeez @WildBill just because "Wild Bill" rode horses into a tornado don't mean you need to. On the one hand it sounds as if it could have been much worse if it was a tiny bit closer but hell a tree on the roof is no picnic. I am sending some good Karma in your direction.

:vibes:

We need to batten down the hatches here as a big cold storm is headed our way. I am not complaining we need the water desperately.

I started the day well.

_DSC5303.JPG

I gotta go chop some kindlin for the wife so the girls can have "girls night" ... since it's warm they decide this would be fun plus get the grill ready for hotdogs and stuff:joy: :pass:

I have discovered that I can sous vide my breakfast shrimp in 20 minutes to perfection @135.5°F. It is so simple put shelled shrimp (Fresh Gulf Of Mexico if you can get them) butter, garlic, Fresh Parsley and a pinch of salt. You can leave them for up to an hour without changing the texture too much. You can cook from frozen in 30 to 45 minutes.

:face: Well mainly it is my wife she has never liked purple bud no good reason... And for me the purple's I have grown have been very earthy tones but it was anvil really heavy high just not a fan of flavor or aroma:shrug: most thing I enjoyed about the purple bud I grew was it was very photogenic
:yeahthat: I have only grown 2-3 (I forget already :rofl:) but I haven’t been a fan of the flavor on any of them either! Now I have grown some buds that aren’t purple strains but have faded to some nice purpley buds that tasted great but the stuff that’s gonna turn purple regardless I haven’t had any nice flavorful stuff! Even the purple stuff I’ve bought back in the day I wasn’t a fan of the taste! :shrug:

I guess I should feel blessed. What hit me, turned really nasty and hit a little community a little north of me. They got hit much harder.
I haven't gone outside yet to see the crap in the daylight. I'm just too fucking depressed and tired. Pain has decreased a little, enough to get a little sleep...maybe 3 hrs.
I'm at a loss at this moment in what to do. I think i'm just gonna start cleaning up inside. The safest thing to remove the part of the tree would be with a damn crane. If there's enough daylight when I finish inside clean up, I can check to see what's holding it up.
I need to find out if there are disaster crews anywhere out.
Thanks for the concerns and well wishes.
How far from me are u??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back