Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the reps @Mossy and @Fermented_Fruitz here’s your plate :hump: also little teaser of this weeks edibles:drool:

image.jpg

Gawd @WildBill :bighug: ...I Know you are probably not Thinking it just now....but you look like you have been Really Lucky....

It Could have killed you.

Do they have escue teams that come in and lend a hand at clearing up all the debris...or is it all left up to tHe individual Homeowner....?
The damage in the area was not widespread enough to currently get the govt involved.

When it happened, I was going into the kitchen and it barely missed me after I dove to miss it. That's one of the reasons I'm hurting so much. I bruised some ribs, but didn't break or crack them........thank God!

This is the local group that I think is going to help me. I guess it's another one of those twists of fate that may be good. I fully intend to join the group to do what my old broken ass can do. Some self-worth would be quite helpful for me.

H2Uw4At.jpg

Finally chopping day… I was waiting for this moment for a long time.:biggrin::d5::cheers::bow: One of the worthiest grows .. 380 g wet weight … buds are super dens :headbang: and frosty :drool:
Looking gooood
R07mxA7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back