Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dr. said my liver is swollen that's part of the reason I'm having stomach pain. They drew more blood, called in some meds, and also gave me a list of stuff to eat. She, the Dr., said I need to eat all the greens I could, I should have asked her if smoking green:eyebrows: was as good as eating greens:LOLStoned:.

just eat the canna it’s green:biggrin::pighug:

My red poison orgygirls

Chopping tomorrow, no science @WildBill just going by eye sight bud :crying:
20221104_121231.jpg
20221104_121244.jpg
20221104_121257.jpg
20221104_121304.jpg
20221104_121322.jpg

Hope everyone enjoys this warm Friday and has a great weekend.

None, I just do it to get them more ripe while saving the energy bill and lets me be lazy for a few more days.

I've Thought about it before.....Most growers are indoor....if you turn the lights off the room will be cooler....less heat..less terp dissipation....more Taste....... :pass: .....

Anyone else with a Theory........?

I've Thought about it before.....Most growers are indoor....if you turn the lights off the room will be cooler....less heat..less terp dissipation....more Taste....... :pass: .....

The crazy humidity spike is my concern :shrug: especially that many buds that close together. But I finished my last plant of each grow in the dark for probably 2-3 years and only had 1 plant that I thought benefited from the dark

fwiw, i've alwayz heard that pre-chop darkness helpz increase terpz, but admit to never having read any of the alleged "science" behind the claim, so....:shrug: i do it jus fer the hell of it with my indoor plantz, but needless to say, my outdoor is a whole other animal :rofl: when they're done, they're done, get chopped, trimmed & washed & to hell with dark time :shooty: :rofl: however, i meself have never noticed any real diff in the outcome, as far as the high, etc, so who the hell really knowz, lol :shrug: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back