Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
4BA6F278-E639-421B-B2D2-D5AFE78C9A5D.jpeg

I've Thought about it before.....Most growers are indoor....if you turn the lights off the room will be cooler....less heat..less terp dissipation....more Taste....... :pass: .....

Anyone else with a Theory........?
The crazy humidity spike is my concern :shrug: especially that many buds that close together. But I finished my last plant of each grow in the dark for probably 2-3 years and only had 1 plant that I thought benefited from the dark

yup me too humidity becomes a issue at lights out so I have neverdone it but we did talk about this not too long I remember @Green Hornet and @blue having some good insight this is what I found quick style….. I feel that I have seen videos from harley or Bruce with science that says night time helps promote terps but the more I think about it I think that might pre harvest :shrug:

:
Well holy shit!!

Basement Boogie 2 Electric Boogaloo w/Blue Dream Auto's
I like your word ritual, because I have nothing to back up my claim that the dark period helps with the desired positive effect with anything. I was taught by a grower who believed this to be true and I have kept doing it when I can. If I could see some science on the issue that would be...
www.autoflower.net
www.autoflower.net

That is interesting .. not read the whole thing, but looks sciencey to me

Last edited:
Happy Friday!

I'm thinking this might be my last orgypot update, i'm thinking of putting them in a 48hr dark cycle and chopping in 2-3 days

The older orgypot is ripe and ready and fading more and more each day, some leafs are turning purple, the younger orgypot is just about there, good enough for me i'd say.

Orgypot#1
View attachment 1534642
Orgypot#2, 7 days younger
View attachment 1534635
bud shots from both plants
View attachment 1534636View attachment 1534637View attachment 1534638View attachment 1534639View attachment 1534640View attachment 1534641

Being an outdoor grower first, I like to harvest when the terps are really filling the air.. so that is after sundown for OD. Indoors, i let em go dark for 24 hours..

View attachment 1534658

Well 12F and more snow, looks like crocs weren't a great choice for getting the trash can today...guess I better get my snow shoveling shoes on again :crying:
I gave you "Glad I'm Not There! points ", but ....................at least you KNOW a tornado is NOT going to hit you.
It's gonna get pretty damn iffy here in about 2hrs and get worse.

Almost.....smoking green has similar effects but since you have done that all along it suggests you need a Bigger Dose.

I'm sure @WildBill recomends a green herbal tablet if you are not Good with greens/vegetables...if not Amazon it..coz I Know they have them.

Cannabis green and green veggies are Liver Detoxers....so give it a Hand to get better........ :headbang:
Yes.................cobbing comes to mind. I think I'll be able to start the process at harvest next month and have it to the point I don't have to do anything to it before I leave to be Canna Claus this Christmas at my oldest boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back