Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man the radar really sucks right now!
Looks like I'm going to get hit by two waves of storms.
And naturally I'm right in the middle of the tornado Hot zone for tonight. :face:
That blows It's been very nice here getting ready for rain but warm for November :pass:

Being an outdoor grower first, I like to harvest when the terps are really filling the air..

Being Herb-y I've always be taught to harvest early morning....coz the last place I want the terps to be is in the air......I want them on what I'm harvesting...........:headbang:

Must admit being outdoor....I've never had to worry about excess moisture like you might get in a dark room.........:pass:....

The crazy humidity spike is my concern :shrug: especially that many buds that close together. But I finished my last plant of each grow in the dark for probably 2-3 years and only had 1 plant that I thought benefited from the dark
That's my real concern. I chop a Fully watered girls at first light.

Must admit being outdoor....I've never had to worry about excess moisture like you might get in a dark room.........:pass:....

jus move here to mizery & u'll def be worryin about it :thumbsup: :rofl: ppp

Being Herb-y I've always be taught to harvest early morning....coz the last place I want the terps to be is in the air......I want them on what I'm harvesting...........:headbang:

Hmmm.. i figure when the terps are in the air is when they are the strongest
:shrug:

Have you got to try any of your outdoor smoke? :toke:

35325728-6360-4339-845E-DB825BAB527E.gif
<< nuff said :smoking: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back