Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you joyous stoners.

Last night's dinner party was sweet. The warm company of close friends, the finest wine and food. Then this morning was the crisp and clear between storms. Cold but a great walk with the freshest of air.

Then I site and have a hit and join all of my Caturday friends - life is good.

_DSC4270.JPG

nope, but good catch nonetheless. :biggrin:

Practice, and more practice is the only way to develop skid control. It has to be instant and instinctive - if you have to think, you are likely already too late, and catching up is really hard to do.

There would be fewer accidents if proper training in skid control were a mandatory part of driver training. Not holding my breath though. :pighug:

When I was 15 we used to drive off the road at high speed into this clay packed field after a rain. It was where they stacked bails of cotton at the gin during the season. the rest of the year it was empty. When it was wet it was slick as snot on ball bearings. I think the record was something like 30 doughnuts. I learn how to drive without full traction there. We did it for several years. Nothing prepares you for black ice because you have zero traction only inertia. Been there and done that too.

Ever since I saw @Mañ'O'Green talking about heat sealing his grove bags I've been wanting one lol. Hey, MOG, do you vacuum seal the Grove bags or just use the heat seal function? Hubs ordered me a variety pack so I'm hoping they'll get here in time for me to use them on the Stomper.

You need to leave a head space for the bags to function properly.

Good Morfnoevight All you joyous stoners.

Last night's dinner party was sweet. The warm company of close friends, the finest wine and food. Then this morning was the crisp and clear between storms. Cold but a great walk with the freshest of air.

Then I site and have a hit and join all of my Caturday friends - life is good.

View attachment 1400873

When I was 15 we used to drive off the road at high speed into this clay packed field after a rain. It was where they stacked bails of cotton at the gin during the season. the rest of the year it was empty. When it was wet it was slick as snot on ball bearings. I think the record was something like 30 doughnuts. I learn how to drive without full traction there. We did it for several years. Nothing prepares you for black ice because you have zero traction only inertia. Been there and done that too.

You need to leave a head space for the bags to function properly.
mog a huge thanks to you over the years you've helped me so much even when ive felt id ballsed up bad you always got me back on track and its the same for countless others as your a massive part of afn .also have a wonderful xmas bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back