Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone who's around and may know, how often should the mosquito dunks/bits be used when dealing with fungas gnats?
No idea, never heard of then till a couple weeks ago. A fun thing to do with family you are having troubles with is to have a magic marker with you. when it gets tough, take it out, take it out, put a lil smily face on your middle finger and tell an insane story to them all the while holding your middle finger out in their faces as a tiny puppet and see how long it takes them to catch on that your not really trying to be entertaining but just giving them the middle finger.

Merry xmas ya filthy animals :love: take care of yourselves and your families - - and once they all toddle off to bed, let Mary Jane take care of you ;) :jointman: one love from Netherlands, prettige kerst allemaal

Took my Mom 4 years to catch on. 4th year I had an elaborate 30 min. story to tell about "Dave" and everytime "dave" was mentioned in the story I had to stick him out there doing whatever he was doing at the time in the story....a fun time was had by all.
And Grandma caught on the 1st year and never said a word, lol. So I knew I was doing the lord's work cause she was very religous.

For anyone who's around and may know, how often should the mosquito dunks/bits be used when dealing with fungas gnats?
Once a week! And 4:1 ratio of water to hydrogen peroxide will kill off all the larvae on contact! :thumbsup:

What I did was put a dunk into my watering can and leave it there. Any time I watered, I would top up so that the water could sit for at least 12-24 hours so that the dunk could shed the goodies. I also broke the dunk up into smallish pieces - more surface area meaning more goodies earlier.

I kept this up for maybe a long as 3 or so weeks, until I turned on my reservoirs, by which time the little buggers were gone and I haven't seen one since.

I tried adding ground up dunks directly to the soil last winter and it did not work, I ended up shutting the soil grow down because of the gnats.

Good luck with it. :biggrin: :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back