Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gots my cookies! Got an eggnog and then 3 gingerbread cake for my 1st trip of the week! :thumbsup:
image.jpg

:vibe:

Hubby's Christmas present, a new 55" for the bedroom, came today. Clearly it couldn't be hidden and he had to bring it in the house because I am a poor weak delicate flower of a woman (read: lazy af lmfao) so I let him go ahead and unbox it today. He asked me to find the TV mount while he is at work. I can picture the box in my brain, and I know it was in the bedroom with my blurple houseplant lights for a while. Pretty sure he took it downstairs when we were rearranging the bedroom. I remember him putting it down by the TV down there as I had initially bought it to wall mount that one but we never did. Of course, then he unpacked the boxes down there and I have NO earthly idea where he put the box with the wall mount in it. I've literally been going in circles from room to room for hours, digging through the closets, even stuck my head up into the attic but couldn't see shit cause I forgot to bring my phone to use as a flashlight. I literally cannot find it ANYWHERE. And he wonders why I get on him for stashing shit in random ass places and not telling me where he put them. Cause of course then when I need them I can't find them. Drives me absolutely batty.
I manage to do that without help from my dearest. My most frustrating searches are when I am working on the boat. I know the damn thing is somewhere in a radius of less than 20 feet. Should be easy to find right? Not. Let me tell you, not. I have been known to give up in disgust and head off to the stores to buy another. Usually, the missing item shows up when I get back with the new one. :biggrin:

And tbh the fact that she was talking about the Kush (which has earned the moniker "horny weed") made my mind go that direction as well :rofl:
Kush? As in tush? :biggrin:

I press my sift from the trim bin and grinder and press it into coins and put flakes from them into joints and in the argo. It works well with the hash but it'll never vape all the way through. But the hash chunks are nice for the ABV pile
I think I'd still get it. I have a Yocan Evolve plus for hash and it works well, but the coils just don't seem to hold up. I bought it from Lighter USA and they could be knock offs. Great prices, but poor......ie NO customer service. They never answer the phone and will not return emails, other than the automated one. It wouldn't surprise me if they were knockoffs.
Damn vape works REALLY well too. I only dry ice shake for quality, so the has is pretty much full melt with little residue.
I'm gonna contact Yocan directly to see what's up.

I manage to do that without help from my dearest. My most frustrating searches are when I am working on the boat. I know the damn thing is somewhere in a radius of less than 20 feet. Should be easy to find right? Not. Let me tell you, not. I have been known to give up in disgust and head off to the stores to buy another. Usually, the missing item shows up when I get back with the new one. :biggrin:
Same song.
Different verse! :funny: :funny: :funny:

My Arizer Argo vape made it to me today. I shoveled a foot of snow so the mail lady would have an easy delivery. Knew she was coming from tracking. :spels: Wow I should have got one of these long ago.
The tastes are much more profound then when smoking from a joint. Wow a little weed goes far :jointman:
Welcome to Club Vape. You are not likely to go back to fire. :biggrin: I love my AirII, much the same functionally as your Argo, ditto for amazing taste and efficiency, but I have been looking at an Argo as backup, or maybe just a bit of MJ retail therapy. There are some nice prices out there at the moment.

Congrats on the new toy, you are going to enjoy it, :pighug:

This damn cats a WEIRDO!!!!! :rofl:

:kitty:

Nah, just smart. Who needs a bowl? Our long departed feline did the same thing. My fear at the time was that the little bugger would learn to turn the tap on - we have our tap water delivered, and if she opened a tap while we were not around, she would drain the supply. That little bugger could and would open any door she could reach the handle for or get a paw behind. She made a point of it. I had reason to worry about the tap, but fortunately she never learned the trick.

Nice looking cat by the way, really nice. :pighug:

And just for giggles, here is my current growdrobe as of this afternoon:
IMG_0874.JPG

The girls wearing bags have been pollenated today. :biggrin: SSSC Auto Ellephant front left, Mephisto 24 Carat front right, Dinamed Auto CBD Kush rear left, and Mephisto Fugue State rear right.

Nighty night peeps. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back