Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've discovered a huge plus that comes along with growing up here in our bedroom. Just finally turned the heat on, set to 65. Thermostat is downstairs and it's only dipped below that a couple times since I switched it over. Between the two tents and the electric fireplace our bedroom is staying quite toasty, especially with the door closed, but with it open the whole upstairs stays just over 70. Not 100% sure but I feel like our heat pump would probably be drawing quite a bit more power than my grow setup! And especially trying to keep the downstairs above 65, since the backdoor stays open while we're up so the dogs can get through the doggy door. We've been dipping into the low 30s overnight and like I said the heat has only come on 2 or 3 times so far.

Oh, speaking of power! Bill last month was only $69 total (solar is paid for 100% by the signage deal we got, well, I think we pay like $1.10 on top of the payment we get from the company but close enough). Considering we were paying $250 for a 3br apartment I'm not at all mad about it. The $69 was with running the grow in here and the AC in the house on full blast. Definitely a worthwhile investment, and especially considering we're basically getting it for free at this point.

Prolly a combo of both! :funny:

:pighug: After all the Love you put in growing it....I'm Glad she's Treating you Well.....:watering:...you've Earned it......

floating.gif

I figure I've got a little more than a decade until I can convert the kids rooms to grow rooms lmfao. Though, there's a good chance we will have upgraded houses by then, and whenever we do I want land and a full grow room, either a bedroom or a climate controlled garage/workshop.
Just talk em into bunk beds and sharing a room! :rofl:

So I've discovered a huge plus that comes along with growing up here in our bedroom. Just finally turned the heat on, set to 65. Thermostat is downstairs and it's only dipped below that a couple times since I switched it over. Between the two tents and the electric fireplace our bedroom is staying quite toasty, especially with the door closed, but with it open the whole upstairs stays just over 70. Not 100% sure but I feel like our heat pump would probably be drawing quite a bit more power than my grow setup! And especially trying to keep the downstairs above 65, since the backdoor stays open while we're up so the dogs can get through the doggy door. We've been dipping into the low 30s overnight and like I said the heat has only come on 2 or 3 times so far.
Just wait til summer tho when your bedroom is getting over 80 without a window air conditioner! I lasted maybe 2 freaking days! I shut my 2x4 down and only used the 4x4 this summer and my window ac never shut off 1 damn time! :( :fire::fire:

better round than square :coffee: ppp

I just got an idea when u said “better round then squared“.

Is there round growing tents, I mean - the plants are round, why isnt the tents round?

The tents should be rounded with diodes all way around from - like 5-10 stripes depending how much power one wants to have.

4x4Y360’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back