Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
meanwhile, suki the dog is all like -> :bored: :crying: ppp
She says she heard that lmao
20211128_134245.jpg

We so need to see if you can fit a 8x4 in there.
I figure I've got a little more than a decade until I can convert the kids rooms to grow rooms lmfao. Though, there's a good chance we will have upgraded houses by then, and whenever we do I want land and a full grow room, either a bedroom or a climate controlled garage/workshop.

I figure I've got a little more than a decade until I can convert the kids rooms to grow rooms lmfao. Though, there's a good chance we will have upgraded houses by then, and whenever we do I want land and a full grow room, either a bedroom or a climate controlled garage/workshop.
When we built this house I picked an insulated spot in the basement. Works great as the temps do not fluctuate as much. Now the stairs suck ass every time I have to go down to the grow room I remember thinking some ridiculous thing like "yeah why would I put it on the first floor that is silly"

When we built this house I picked an insulated spot in the basement. Works great as the temps do not fluctuate as much. Now the stairs suck ass every time I have to go down to the grow room I remember thinking some ridiculous thing like "yeah why would I put it on the first floor that is silly"
Two words, "stair lift." :rofl: you might even be able to get away with putting in some kind of flat lift but idk the codes where you're at lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back