Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are gonna do it i got a whole bunch of nothing to do. Its either this or dwell on my misery. I'm really liking you guys here. Maybe I can learn to post music..ya might wish I didn't :muahaha:
  1. OK regret this I may but we also have a "what music are you listening to" section,where the serious music heads, hang out (I may have been known to post there every so often too)!
I will first show you how to post a music vid and then I will give you a link to the "what music are you listening to" section.

Posting a music video (or any other type of video)

1. Go to Youtube/Vimeo or similar site which stores and plays videos.
  2. Select the video you want to share (in this instance we will choose a Mossy Classic "Wonkey Donkey")
  3. 1633092732588.png
    Copy the video "Address" From the "Address Bar"
  4. 1633093191696.png
  5. 1633093256628.png
    Insert media address where it says "Enter media URL", then click Continue and you have posted a video. If you notice there is a list of approved sites you can post from but on the whole, most people only use Youtube.

Attachments

• 1633092678013.png
    1633092678013.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
Your good bro!
@Swartzeric55 this info is for you to brother!
At the bottom of each post there is an Edit button.
If you have put both feet in your mouth, edit will help you get out of that scrape!
If the worst comes to the worst then delete the post!
The delete button is next to the edit button (bottom left of your comment).
Helpful for when you double post!

1. OK regret this I may but we also have a "what music are you listening to" section,where the serious music heads, hang out (I may have been known to post there every so often too)!
I will first show you how to post a music vid and then I will give you a link to the "what music are you listening to" section.

Posting a music video (or any other type of video)

1. Go to Youtube/Vimeo or similar site which stores and plays videos.
  2. Select the video you want to share (in this instance we will choose a Mossy Classic "Wonkey Donkey")
  3. View attachment 1373234 Copy the video "Address" From the "Address Bar"
  4. View attachment 1373236
  5. View attachment 1373237Insert media address where it says "Enter media URL", then click Continue and you have posted a video. If you notice there is a list of approved sites you can post from but on the whole, most people only use Youtube.
Ok ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back