Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sexy bitches bro
Thanks. They would be a month into flower if I didn’t 3x dose them by accident. Just put them back into flower a few days ago. :wall:
Trimmed off all the N induced growth. Now they have around 40 tops.
442608BD-D1F0-4155-A3F6-B37E1DD7EDE5.jpeg

Caturday rep, carefull @Mossy, we could fall in love........ Of course you'd have to leave your husband .......... I'd have to leave Nat, you'd have to move to Aus ....... Or maybe I move to Spain,......... Whatever you want baby :pighug:

Here’s my Mando Anvils about 30 days.
B84194A4-C191-4B56-B0F4-4C9E3FFA1BD7.jpeg

Been fighting a mag def. Been trying and blaming everything. Finally figured out the problem the other night.
More on that this evening. I’ve got a score to settle.
:warrior:

Caturday rep, carefull @Mossy, we could fall in love........ Of course you'd have to leave your husband .......... I'd have to leave Nat, you'd have to move to Aus ....... Or maybe I move to Spain,......... Whatever you want baby :pighug:

You trying to get your hands on my Dragons @CrookDog ...................:eyebrows:..........I Know when someone is being Nice to me..............they are After something.......:crying:

Shit,...... And the kids

Nooooooooooo...........:what?:..dogs...a Roo...even maybe a cat.........but Kids..........noooooooooooo......:crying:...I'm done babysitting......

You trying to get your hands on my Dragons @CrookDog ...................:eyebrows:..........I Know when someone is being Nice to me..............they are After something.......:crying:

Nooooooooooo...........:what?:..dogs...a Roo...even maybe a cat.........but Kids..........noooooooooooo......:crying:...I'm done babysitting......
Hang on, is just sending the kids an option?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back