Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yoinks: wowzer, 37 pagez in the first 24h...amazing! :yay1: i meself will no doubt be sound asleep when post #420 rollz around, so whoever getz it, plz accept my iou for -> a cookie :biggrin:

and speakin o' cookiez @Kyote u still owe me 100....AHEM! ............jus sayin :rolleyes2: ppp

Love me some Bruce Lee.I was born in Oakland CA. and my cousin on my dads side was one of his students for a while.I was only two when he passed away and wish I was older so I could have met him when he was in the E Bay training my cousin.My cousin had a lot of pictures of him with Bruce and it was surreal to look at them as like most kids back in the day got into martial arts and by the time I was eight and doing it myself my cousin was like,''Yeah Bruce Lee trained me.''I was like yeah right STFU lol.And when I saw the pictures and all....I was like wow!

The last time I saw my cousin I was 25 and Bruce had such a positive impact on him he lived and trained non stop since day one of his training with him.

I got my blue belt and by the time I turned 13 I hung out with the wrong crowd lol and became a musician and grew up with and went to school with other band members from Possessed and up till I was 32 I had been in a few bands to fill in and that had been my life.Too much drinking fucked that all up and did serious damage to my body.I still sometimes think about getting back into music.......but some things are best left in the past.Possessed is still touring and other groups I have been associated with but I don't speak with anyone as grudges don't die in that industry.Last person I talked to was Jeffrey Dunn(Mantas) and nothing came to fruition....Hirax was another.

I have a plan in place just need all my ducks to line up now and in the interim grow my own.One thing about life is it goes by way too fast and the grudges from past band members is just so stupid and now all these years later there is so much regret between us that it has taught me that if anyone enters my life and there is drama.....Bail,leave because it is not worth it.

I ask myself when stressed with a situation,will this matter in five years?If not fuck it and move on.So like we were talking about earlier all you can do is hang in there until you can push through it.Easier said than done...put always push through bro.

catu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back