Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSCN7338.JPG

Finola Automatic Hemp Seeds.
Hand picked from the hemp buds!
Took sodding ages!

Straining my bloom ferment and like a true stoner I forgot gloves on 1st pour into colander and holy shitballs the habanero in there had me hands a burning! I’ll be wearing 2 pairs for 2nd pour! :headbang:
View attachment 1379340View attachment 1379337View attachment 1379338View attachment 1379339
Can’t remember when I started it but let it keep going for at least a couple months…. maybe more!:shrug:
:frog:
I ran mine about 3 months before I finally filtered it all.
I still have the biomass in a bucket. It's still active, but I'm feeding it to my worms a little at a time.

I crack the tops on these every few days. No need for another FFJ ferment for a while. :cools:
IMG_20211006_223605538_HDR.jpg

I ran mine about 3 months before I finally filtered it all.
I still have the biomass in a bucket. It's still active, but I'm feeding it to my worms a little at a time.

I crack the tops on these every few days. No need for another FFJ ferment for a while. :cools:
View attachment 1379348
I bought these to store mine in so it’ll vent automatically since I’m a lazy ass mofo! ;) :rofl:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Sean would be a real credit to the forum if he were to come aboard!
I've done my bit, let's see if hobbsie likes the look of it and can sweet talk Sean in to coming here!

I have a Migro myself. Quite nice. I didn't like one of the design features at first, hanging from the cable and all, but after playing with hangers for a couple other lights I can see the genius in it.

I bought these to store mine in so it’ll vent automatically since I’m a lazy ass mofo! ;) :rofl:
View attachment 1379349View attachment 1379350
I'm in there ever few days to get the activated EM1. That jug is what I have my EM1 in.
Have you tried feeding your solids to your worms? I'm adding a little bit every time I feed them. They seem to love it. It would sure fire up a compost pile, especially if you put some bokashi on top of it.

I'm in there ever few days to get the activated EM1. That jug is what I have my EM1 in.
Have you tried feeding your solids to your worms? I'm adding a little bit every time I feed them. They seem to love it. It would sure fire up a compost pile, especially if you put some bokashi on top of it.
I saved the fruit mass that was left after some major kneading and squeezing of the bag! I just tossed into a bucket and sealed it up like u did! Figured I could do same and feed worms but may be able to extract some more juice if u use some kashi to break down the fruit rest of the way! I fermented some fan leaves with kashi and forgot about them and over a year later I finally found bucket and dumped it and still had 0 smell to it! :thumbsup:

In other news Van must be trying to inspire everyone to grow 400 damn trees with his recipe! I cut it down to 2lbs of each fruit as baseline and still got this from it!
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back