Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmm....pumpkin pie charts.
Lol with some whipped cream
Wassa matta wif washin' yo buds?
View attachment 1376725View attachment 1376726

My drag racing cooling fan, King of Fans, placed in front of for two hrs with the rack rotated
View attachment 1376727
I wash too bill but isopropyl wash??
Hydrogen peroxide and sodium bicarbonate and citric acids aka lemons

I posted the pic of my buckets things were gross lol

I just figured it be like no vacuum chamber iso shatters.. that’s no bueno you gotta get rid of the iso no??? So why wash with it??

Jesus had a fat pile of scissor hash lady wakes up and smoked it all in one bong

1633959705825.png

I just figured it be like no vacuum chamber iso shatters.. that’s no bueno you gotta get rid of the iso no??? So why wash with it??

Jesus had a fat pile of scissor hash lady wakes up and smoked it all in one bong
Yeah, I forgot she said iso.
Yah, not good

LMMFAO!

Now, toy stores in Cali must have a gender-neutral toy section with gender-neutral toys................BY LAW!

I'm waiting for them to mandate catalytic converters for your bunghole to reduce greenhouse gasses.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just wait! It IS coming!!:eyebrows::eyebrows::biggrin::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Oh I didn't was with iso, I did a regular h2o2 wash, I treated the live plants with iso cause AFAIK besides neem oil there's really nothing else that can be done. They were not happy about it.

We vaped my big lump of finger/scissor hash last night and got stupid high.

Last edited:
LMMFAO!

Now, toy stores in Cali must have a gender-neutral toy section with gender-neutral toys................BY LAW!

I'm waiting for them to mandate catalytic converters for your bunghole to reduce greenhouse gasses.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just wait! It IS coming!!:eyebrows::eyebrows::biggrin::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:
Any toy is gender neutral unless you use your genitals to play with it. And if you do, they're not for kids :rofl: The idea that any childrens toys are for any specific gender is idiotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back