Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Mossy for the slaps!!! Some nice boy pics. Never see enough boys
A37CD877-EBD9-44B6-87B4-09254B662BC4.jpeg
24594D29-D3F6-4426-A3B1-82D2CEE1DC76.jpeg
F8ED8BCD-6FE6-4492-BA98-A569E74FE625.jpeg
7F319D2B-0D78-429A-849C-2E8556C38D1F.jpeg
ED32B9FF-F828-435A-AECD-FBD94E955AB9.jpeg
7C616BAB-865F-4154-B313-121B3784BA3B.jpeg

Just finished, well 90% of frizzy kush... smoked a tester at 420 am ... got baked!!!!
Nicely nicely ! Can’t wait for the cured stuff.
Just having coffee an a smoke I’ll go snap some frizzy pics soon stay choond

new album yay

Liquid bath salts lmao

I’d say I threw out 3-4oz and still got a lbs we’ll see soon... a 5 gal fabric pot though.. my gawd,
Driveway looks like it had a brawl with a pot plant lol the squirrels are gathering the hunks of shit bud

Last edited:
Who did some coding??? Thank you whoever!! I can listen to tracks in here again and search other pages again!! So grateful for that

He really does make killer shit, one of the originals of the “broken-beat” style

Morning sky
image.jpg

Meh better than the black before lol
K frizzy time

K maybe 80% done lol
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Top bud
image.jpg

Worst part is I still haven’t even began with the golden lemon haze and it was bigger but not as big buds ... gonna be a pain in the ass for sure

Or the white widow :face:

Last edited:

Back when mo made beats and freestyled
I almost threw chino 1000 to do a track...
Life issues arose and I had to soldier up a bit but that’s not for talking... should’ve made the track lol cause his price went right up

The worst I dislike when that happens
My misses is pissed at me so she won’t smoke my weed lol and did this exactly just to piss me off.. pounds of weed and she goes and buys some :face:

Lol killer mike has that show to where he just drops knowledge I forget what it’s called think it’s on the Netflix though.. hopefully it’s that dirty southernplayaiscadillac atliens type shit

You iso washed you buds?? Ohhhh no.... this is not good
see next one

Citric and lactic acid washes saved my ass

Was gonna say someone’s getting bored..
Oh k now some pie graphs lmao

Ahhh shit more fuckin work lol

Guess I better make a pumpkin
Starting to feel myself again but nowhere near as ambitious as I was may just hack a mouth and some eyes lol

Sexy!

Can’t go back to bed but was actually the first night I slept in like 5-6 days .. was getting real over here.. nowhere near done after 5+hours of trimming.. I am definitely saving for a machine fuc this
Leaves, not buds, but yeah everyone was pissed. Two newbies made me have to take their fans cause they were turning black, and the auto kush got super crispy and brown. Ended up chopping her too cause I found them on her leaves when surveying the damage. So more trimming for me yay lol.

20211010_174737.jpg

Also Mo, thinking of you today on Indigenous Peoples' Day

Leaves, not buds, but yeah everyone was pissed. Two newbies made me have to take their fans cause they were turning black, and the auto kush got super crispy and brown. Ended up chopping her too cause I found them on her leaves when surveying the damage. So more trimming for me yay lol.

View attachment 1376713

Also Mo, thinking of you today on Indigenous Peoples' Day
Well thank you... I did not know that’s today I learned something

Free the dead children!!!!!!

Morning all. Afternoon @Mossy, apologies I made a post after maybe I had some wine with dinner and should have gone to bed.

I forget I'm not as spry as I once was. Easily activated cranky old man mode. Will be more mindful and positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back