Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup.....:biggrin:.....
I agree.
Look who gets to 'visit' for a bit.
I think he's comfortable.
He's minding pretty well.
Still not ready for a 100% indoor cat. But Zero and Spot are the only candidates. Miss Prissy is very sweet, but she's like a dumb blonde.......and she's a long hair. Spot is very smart, but mischievous.
Zero is just a real loving cat and chill. He's well-marked up too. Very handsome cat.
IMG_20211007_193238465.jpg

It looks like my Tester I had planned for the Earthbox in my next run just isn't gonna show up. I need to pick a substitute.

I want a big girl to test. I have two Meph I've grown than can get big, but I have some freebies I'd like to test.

Here's what I have and I'd like some input on them.
3 Bears OG 3
Northern Cheese Haze X Sour Bubbly 3
[Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER 2
3 Bears OG X Double Grape 3

I agree.
Look who gets to 'visit' for a bit.
I think he's comfortable.
He's minding pretty well.
Still not ready for a 100% indoor cat. But Zero and Spot are the only candidates. Miss Prissy is very sweet, but she's like a dumb blonde.......and she's a long hair. Spot is very smart, but mischievous.
Zero is just a real loving cat and chill. He's well-marked up too. Very handsome cat.View attachment 1376093

He looks well Chilled.... :headbang:

It looks like my Tester I had planned for the Earthbox in my next run just isn't gonna show up. I need to pick a substitute.

I want a big girl to test. I have two Meph I've grown than can get big, but I have some freebies I'd like to test.

Here's what I have and I'd like some input on them.
3 Bears OG 3
Northern Cheese Haze X Sour Bubbly 3
[Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER 2
3 Bears OG X Double Grape 3

No help here sorry......:pighug:..but I'm looking forward to Seeing the Earthbox's...

He looks well Chilled.... :headbang:

No help here sorry......:pighug:..but I'm looking forward to Seeing the Earthbox's...
He's outside my window now talking to me, trying to get my attention with little bird call meows.
The others are 'thumping' around the wrap around porch, chasing each other.

Yeah, I think this EB run could be epic. The Haze did quite well under poor light conditions and grew pretty large for how much media is in EBs. Great light, controlled environment and a pretty good grasp of running EBs with the Haze girl should make for a good run. She'll have half the 4x4 to get big as she wants.
I'll just put the girl on one end of the EB and lay her over for LST. This time I'll pay a bit more attention to the rush of suckers I've had using that method.
Even with the dolomite problem I had in my first EB run, HBSS did produce quite a bit of canna. She'd be good to run again, but I want something new.

Morning @BCBudlady :bighug: ..how has your season been.........got any 2021 Favourite meds....?.....
Morning @Mossy :bighug: Best meds these days are the WItch Doctor I hit with a reversed Anvil. A little extra BK to make Alf#6. Likely not psychoactive enough for many, but excellent pain meds with a sleepy slant. Magic said he and FD long planned this collaboration, but never got done.
Bloodstone (charcoal pheno) the current favorite here. Fighting over the last few buds.
Gonna attempt to send a little love dust across the pond to hit some Druins.
Not a banner season. We had more than a meter of rain since Spring started, so the weed went inside, and the cucumbers did a dance, while the tomatoes were very unhappy. No pleasing everybody.
How was your grow season? I hope your kids/grands recover quickly!

Morning @Mossy :bighug: Best meds these days are the WItch Doctor I hit with a reversed Anvil. A little extra BK to make Alf#6. Likely not psychoactive enough for many, but excellent pain meds with a sleepy slant. Magic said he and FD long planned this collaboration, but never got done.
Bloodstone (charcoal pheno) the current favorite here. Fighting over the last few buds.
Gonna attempt to send a little love dust across the pond to hit some Druins.
Not a banner season. We had more than a meter of rain since Spring started, so the weed went inside, and the cucumbers did a dance, while the tomatoes were very unhappy. No pleasing everybody.
How was your grow season? I hope your kids/grands recover quickly!

The Joy of being able to tailor your Personal Meds in huh... :pass: ...it is an Auto thing....

I had a great season Thanks..Different....and I appreciated the change.
All Auto season...coz I'm Chasing a New Dragon....
All for Pure Joy coz I got enough f4 to last all season from my spring grow...
Pure Fun trying to pin point The Frog...

I Sussed a New max Multi Pot level..I learned ferting regular makes for better yeild...and I have my Early f4's set away just to check they Germ.....:pass:...all in all...Great Season....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back