Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fermented_Fruitz .....that is Mollys box......leave her alone.....:crying:

catgifs.gif

Happy New Year @St. Tom ... :cheersmate: ....how does Zeta do with the fireworks...?
funny you should say that shes now 3 and up until this year they haven't bothered her but since bombfire night at home she been freaked out but if shes down the farm they don't seem to bother her I think down there shes in work mode but she hears gun shots and tons of bangs down there so any idea why shes acting this way at home lately

funny you should say that shes now 3 and up until this year they haven't bothered her but since bombfire night at home she been freaked out but if shes down the farm they don't seem to bother her I think down there shes in work mode but she hears gun shots and tons of bangs down there so any idea why shes acting this way at home lately

Poor Zeta..........:pighug:...poor you too....the Princess is a Nightmare...and there is Nothing we've found to help...just wait for them to stop.

I'm doing full works for dinner....:chef:....just been chopping the rosemary and sage......the house smells delighful.....

If yu Fancy popping over...I can throw another tattie in the roasting tin...............:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back