Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying: We have 3 or 4 neighbors with illegal fireworks every 4th and New Years. I have seen better aerials from them than PyroSpectaular gave us for some commercial shows :yoinks:. They were cheap SOBs. When we worked for Boom Boom they had really nice shells. Then PyroSpectaular's bought them out. We got a lot of the dinky shows after working for Boom Boom as penance for working for another company - politics :finger:

Anyhow I swear this one neighbor of ours must have a connection to the police department because year after year he sets these shows off and never gets busted. Once you have held a commercial pyrotechnic license penalties for having any commercial fireworks or materials on your property comes with jail time. So we only have State approved fire works.
Same here city I’m in I am on the border of Fort Worth so it’s police etc but literally the next neighborhood over is diff city and they are legal there so got lil pop up shops not even 5MIN from my house so people wind up inevitably shooting em off here!

New Years appetizer munching has begun! :headbang:
image.jpg

I ate an edible and smoked a bunch of weed and started cooking. This is what came out :smokeit::rofl:
View attachment 1403012
Just having appetizers but gots some yummy desserts! :headbang:
A73908B6-8841-4A3E-BD7E-1980A613A69E.jpeg
97609F57-31CE-4990-A73F-1FBA23D27C58.jpeg
1CCA7E18-2ACD-4158-9873-CF00FD1501BD.jpeg
85E80E23-38FC-4464-80D6-ABEA9EF8902D.jpeg

Pineapple upside down cake which I’m not a fan of but got a refill on cookies which I could eat all 4 of!:yay:
:vibe:

Time to get my cookie on kittens. Sitting on porch listening to all the fireworks going off waiting on pharmacy delivery of wife's AB infusion. Been perusing Tinktube website planning a tent upgrade / expansion since these autopots are doing so well at filling out space. Odered a tall 5 drawer dresser which will allow me to move gun safe next to it giving me an extra couple feet on the tent wall and if I expand it to 33 inches deep I should have plenty of room for 4 pots in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back