Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
1640997953447.gif

I'm jealous. My lungs don't like blunts anymore as much as I do. Used to twist white owls growing up when the options were very limited
I use these and no tobacco so super smooth!
image.jpg

Made from palm leaf instead of tobacco!:d5:

Well 10 minutes to 8 and the wife is already asleep. Record high positive COVID patients for her every day this week so she's shot. Guess y'all are stuck with my nonsense for tonight

Well I’m cheap and easily amused so seen as the neighbor 2 houses down always shoots off a shitload of fireworks I just save my money and watch his! :rofl:
:crying: We have 3 or 4 neighbors with illegal fireworks every 4th and New Years. I have seen better aerials from them than PyroSpectaular gave us for some commercial shows :yoinks:. They were cheap SOBs. When we worked for Boom Boom they had really nice shells. Then PyroSpectaular's bought them out. We got a lot of the dinky shows after working for Boom Boom as penance for working for another company - politics :finger:

Anyhow I swear this one neighbor of ours must have a connection to the police department because year after year he sets these shows off and never gets busted. Once you have held a commercial pyrotechnic license penalties for having any commercial fireworks or materials on your property comes with jail time. So we only have State approved fire works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back