Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit. That fan sitting in the water…..:yoinks: glad you didn’t flood, or burn anything down my friend:bump:
ikr?

Thank god for GFCIs. But, surprisingly, nothing tripped - that fan and the 400W grow light kept running the entire time. I guess the cord for that fan travels up the base enough so that the final connections didn't get wet.

Small miracles. I'll burn a bowl or three as a sacrificial offering to the grow gods in thanks...

It sure would be tough as hell!
My radiologist friend has had covid twice........The original and delta..... and was fully vaxxed. Her husband is a great guy and she gave him the original covid. Both came thru fine with no lasting problem that she told me about. The kids have had no problems, other than sillyass remote 'learning' crap.
Perceptions about this virus and the risks it presents are complicated. Individual risk has always been, as serious risks go, not outrageously high, maybe 5-10% risk of hospitalization or death for elders with other issues. However, the cumulative consequences of these odds can bring health care systems to their knees, and have still already resulted in millions of deaths and further millions of people dealing with long covid symptoms which may well prove serious. Even the clearly less lethal Omicron may yet overwhelm many hospitals due to the huge increase in active cases.

The next two weeks are going to be interesting. :pighug:

Never hurts to trip the GFI with the manual button from time to time to keep them free. Cool nothing shorted and the bottom did'nt leak @Bruce Campbell :woohoo:I have a Blueberry weed
Blueberry auto.JPG
fetish

Very nice indeed. Well done demo, and a perfect demonstration why vendor's can reap huge benefits from sponsorships on AFN. That sort of spread would cost many thousands to put together from scratch.

Congrats on the grow, and the excellent documentation. :worship:
Thank you very much I’m just happy to grow and if that helps others to get there stuff out there then I’m happy to help. Thank you @Mossy @DCLXVI for rep And to. @Antonio_DutchPassion and AFN for being what it is. :passit:

Very nice indeed. Well done demo, and a perfect demonstration why vendor's can reap huge benefits from sponsorships on AFN. That sort of spread would cost many thousands to put together from scratch.

Congrats on the grow, and the excellent documentation. :worship:
Yes Sir!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back