Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
(squeeeeezez in...) everybody, plz refresh urself with the following, per forum etiquette policy....:thanks: ppp

"Political discussion is strictly forbidden with the exception of political cannabis discussion; which is reserved exclusively for our World in Cannabis section on the site.

Violations of this policy may results in thread-bans (preventing further replying to threads in that section,) or further disciplinary action depending on the severity."

https://www.autoflower.org/help/forum-etiquette-policy/

Sunday chores done. There were not many. I just cleaned the glass on my X-Vape and I am trying to decide Panama Red, Citradelic Sunset, Wild Thailand, Cheese or FB2108?

I went with the Dinafem Cheese XXL.

Like I had slightly too much wine for dinner last night. :) But the coffee has pretty much sorted that out. How's winter going down there? :biggrin: Here it is -33 and likely still dropping for a couple hours. Doggie walk will be brief. :biggrin:

-7 an snowing here.. now to go make that pot of coffee :coffee:

Sunday chores done. There were not many. I just cleaned the glass on my X-Vape and I am trying to decide Panama Red, Citradelic Sunset, Wild Thailand, Cheese or FB2108?

I went with the Dinafem Cheese XXL.
How about 1 of each???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back