Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure is a lot of political talk lately….:vibe::nono::finger:
Right! At least make it correct! Tx governor refused federal funds to pay for testing of all people before leaving immigration facilities! Still happening but it’s apparently a patchwork of diff agencies doing it rather then having ability to have 1 agency cover all of it!

Back to regularly scheduled programming! Double grape is now on knf regimen so hoping the extra K it has in it will get her back on track! Also like a moron I was still giving same amount of water I did during veg and luckily checked other day and saw my moisture meter was at 1.4 after 48hrs so hoping increased watering will help! :doh:
9A909D0E-43F7-464E-A24B-700DC7018C46.jpeg
86A8BCF3-9284-4F64-BB2E-8CF3D5067F5B.jpeg
674E5ECA-9888-491E-A997-57D94DE28943.jpeg
2899146D-F2F9-4381-A325-392836B1E45E.jpeg

Jellium X wifi OG stil cruising tho! Looking like she’ll be a frosty 1 by time she’s finished up! :headbang:
:vibe:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO and a fine cup of Ethiopia Honey Genji it was.

Happy Boxer Day. I guess it used to be about the poor and now is just another shopping day?

Mornin mossy!

Almost - still got three more days before I'm back home.

I tried to smuggle a weeks worth of thc thru the airport the best way I knew how - in my bloodstream...but I think it may have worn off :frowny:

Well the first day must have been a good one.

Sure is a lot of political talk lately….:vibe::nono::finger:

Frank it has not escaped us and the offenders have been warned.

They need to take notice that when others begin to complain "Thread Banning is the next option".

"Thread Banning is the next option".
Being thread banned from here would blow balls! Then we couldn’t find out if topping twice was same as mainlining!
Or if canna D block is a wetting agent! :yoinks: :cuss:
:pass:

The Mars hydro contest for their big ass FCE8000 light! This bad boy here! ;)
MARS HYDRO 800Watt FC-E8000 LED Grow Light 5x5ft with 3928pcs Diodes Full Spectrum Grow Light Bar Commercial Plant Growing Lamp for Vertical Farming, Achieve 2.8umol/J Detachable Precise Lighting Amazon product

Wow.....that is Amazing.............:bravo:..Well Done you.....

Thank you ..Thank you @Marshydro ....:bravo:...Very Generous indeed.

Being thread banned from here would blow balls! Then we couldn’t find out if topping twice was same as mainlining!
Or if canna D block is a wetting agent! :yoinks: :cuss:
:pass:
I think we have been more than tolerant in this thread because well......... sometimes world politics intertwines with cannabis policies. Some of the war veterans have a problem controlling their emotions and we understand that BUTT......................

asseace.gif

Don't be this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back