Thx Cody!

Just opened. Freebies were:

Didn't think of mentioning to him that I only grow indoor autos. Maybe indoor photos will be next next grow project.
I have grown Photos indoors, Flip them at two weeks old or 16" tall whichever happens first and you will have a chance with super cropping to grow some really big plants. It is kinda like watching paint dry though because they take so long.

Just watched the women's gymnastic finals, all of these girls are so amazing and I wish they could all win gold. The thing is Simone Biles is just that much better. Can you imagine how discouraging it must be to have her in your competition.

IMG_20240801_164118095.jpg

Tomato and avocado with a lemon vinaigrette and a cheese burger for dinner tonight. I sliced a single piece of bread in half because I had so many carbs yesterday.

Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Thanks @Emerald Archer and Mossy!! Turns out these critters are not beneficial cannibals, but voracious plant suckers. I put them directly onto my clone on the deck. We learn together.

Noticing some tomatoes stressed in the main garden. Explains it.

Yeah.....?..... :bighug: ... well at least you found out in time.........:pass:

How's life treating you......?....

Sitting in the morning............. sunrise.......

20240731211532_IMG_0979~5.JPG

This is the last sunrise for the mature girls........:pass:...the Estate agents board has gone up next door.........sigh...:headbang:...

Photo backgrounds...I saw @Qbgrower saying the other day...

Personal recommendation is an IKEA blackout blind...black background Pops all the colours.. including blacks....

1722587942211.png

1722588872738.png

Cheap.. available...and you just roll it up when you are done......... :pass:

But... anything can be background..........

20240801202328_IMG_0992~2.JPG

Including...the washing.......

20240801204631_IMG_0997~3.JPG

Last edited:
Back