IMG_4545.jpeg
IMG_4545.jpeg

Mom wanted to know why there were burn holes in my shirts and jeans...
"Dropped the incense Mom!"

Turns out she wasn't that naive and was toking with her philosophy professor.....
ya gotta be careful about assumptions with old farts... :rofl: :headbang:

i was there for all 3 :headbang:

but i did....not....need to be reminded of that part :nono: :doh: ppp
popcorn funny ciggies. the AI geniuses around here need to do a portrait of an Einstein looking dude with an exploded joint in his blackened face. :smokeit:

i'll jus leave silleestickdawg here.... :doh:

20240819_163527.jpg
20240819_164814.jpg

:headbang: ppp

God the early 2000’s had some dumb moments (yes, I’ve had my hands taped to 40 bottles more than once…. No, it was never a good idea)

:doh::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hmmm. My hands were not taped, as I vaguely recall, but it didn't make any difference, as I recall. One of the crew woke up in a sleeping bag, with burn holes, in the ashes of the fire ring. Another woke up inside a completely collapsed tent. I can't recall where I woke up, but it was not in my tent, and maybe not in my sleeping bag. Apparently, we went through a hell of a lot of firewood. Someone made an audio recording of the proceedings at one point, and you could hear the roaring fire in the background, as well as some really interesting philosophical blather - what little was intelligible through the drunken slurring. I'd pay good money for that tape now, but it has disappeared into the drunken mists of time.

Been over fifty years since I did that shit, still not long enough. :rofl:

Back