I’ll be heading off also, have someone coming tomorrow to see if they can fix the road for the time being. But have to get it done better that way it will last
Monsoon season can be a biatch out there. Had a couple close calls out in the slot canyons over the years

apparently, seed acquisition syndrome goes farther than just weed....This is only a quarter of what I have. Got them in today. Southern Seed Exchange has stuff half off at the moment. Mostly $2 a pack

View attachment 1701440

Screenshot 2024-08-20 at 9.01.51 PM.png

Sitting in the morning.....cloudy........... :biggrin:

I went out to check the girls at 7am...........and needed the flipping flash on...........:photog:.......... oooooh.....

IMG_1230.JPG

IMG_1235~2.JPG

8am...trying to get the sunbeams out.............:headbang:

No free help all of August......so Free Wednesday.......

200w (3).gif

Whatever you are doing....Enjoy it.......#HappyWednesday :bighug:

@bushmasterar15 sorry about your dad, you need to do more research as I believe medal of honor recipients can be buried in Arlington.

I am sound asleep at the keyboard........... Good Morfnoevight all! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
Thank you, I did spend an hour on the phone with Arlington Veteran Affairs. All they cover is picking up casket or ashes to be placed in a military cemetery. Not cost of casket or cremation or preparation of body which adds up quick either way.

I’ve had a lot going on my Dad passed away and dealt with taking care of arrangements all last week. Sucks to serve your country and be a Vietnam Vet w/ Medal of Honor and they don’t help cover any costs.
Sorry to hear friend. It's been a rough few months for folks here. Take care

Back