Garlic Parmesan wings, Habanero wings, Honey Hot wings and the final was the Competition Heat, Holy Hell I won’t be trying those again they were made with Ghost Pepper 🌶️
IMG_8802.jpeg
IMG_8803.jpeg
IMG_8804.jpeg
IMG_8807.jpeg

The free jerseys tonight for the theme night giveaway were top shelf! I got 4 tickets (cuz i wanted 3 jerseys) but i told bro in law I wouldn’t be greedy and split the tickets 2 & 2! I got a Mavs / Rangers crossover jersey and bro in law wanted it too but i got the very last XL stars/ rangers jersey! Prob was still 3-400 people behind us in line and were already out of all XXL jersey except 1 of the lesser desired ones which was the latin heritage night one that said Tejas on it! Was actually black and gold and pretty dope but had my mind set! These aren’t cheapo iron on jerseys tho the emblems and numbers are stitched on patches!

Mavs
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Stars (pretty damn sick but can’t wear it for several months)
image.jpg
image.jpg

I’ve had a lot going on my Dad passed away and dealt with taking care of arrangements all last week. Sucks to serve your country and be a Vietnam Vet w/ Medal of Honor and they don’t help cover any costs.

It’s been raining 🌧️ here off and on since Friday evening, muddy river running down our dirt road. Need to get someone to repair road damage so we can get in and out.

Back