<checks pulse>
<silence>
<sips coffee>
<checks pulse again>
There we go...

Mornin' all!
Sawney beans should be arriving today!

View attachment 1701246
Good morning my friend….you’re in for a treat…. I’ve loved all of his strains I’ve tried…excellent terpenes… :d5: :pass:

Hey,
General curiosity here. Please answer in replies to this if you want to say.
How much does it cost you to run your garden. Lights, fans, A/C, dehumidifier, etc.?

WWWillie - $132.00 USD
I’ve never isolated just the garden….. but the entire electric bill here runs around 250 in the summer (central ac, dehumidifier, lights fans etc) and about 130 in the winter…..

Hey,
How much does it cost you to run your garden. Lights, fans, A/C, dehumidifier, etc.?

WWWillie - $132.00 USD
Is it Price Is Right rules?

I'm gonna say $133.00 USD, Bob.

Probably around $350/yr just for light. I basically grow and live in the same sealed box, so also increases AC in the summer, but offsets heat in the winter.

Is it Price Is Right rules?

I'm gonna say $133.00 USD, Bob.

Probably around $350/yr just for light. I basically grow and live in the same sealed box, so also increases AC in the summer, but offsets heat in the winter.
Thanks!

Hey,

WWWillie - $132.00 USD

Growing from September to May, I'm lucky with my electric costs, $.06/kWh "offpeak hours" which happens to be 18 hours of the day. A single 4x4' tent with about 500w lights and 700w total with fans/pump/etc. I won't count A/C, since the added heat should save on heating costs during the cold months. Estimate about $30 a month to grow. Summer rates are 4x that for me.

Other costs. Medium, rockwool for me currently, about $30 to fill the tent. Nutes, MegaCrop, I might use like $15 worth. Water, household bill is never above the minimum charge usage, so no added costs there. Seeds, usually around $5 each, I like more of a SoG, so like $100 in seeds. Throw in another $20 for misc things.

Total comes to about $255 for a 3 month grow. Biggest expense for me is seeds apparently.

Hey,

WWWillie - $132.00 USD

Sorry WWWIllie, I could not tell from my bills what the increases are. I don't think much since I've got such a small setup.

Example: Recent water bill $266

Actual water used: $66
sewer/waste: $200

Also compared to prior bill
9000 gallons used $66
5000 gallons used $62

Soo..... yeah. Couldn't say. We tried cutting our useage almost in half and the bill was nearly the same due to the high wastewater treatment portion. They are doing massive infrastructure work here so everyone is paying a lot extra for it. I can't really complain too much as the jobs need doing. They recently replaced a water main that was over 100 years old and found smaller ones made from a hollow tree.

Old cast iron from the 1800s:
https://www.wdrb.com/news/louisvill...cle_8f479296-4f79-11ef-a68a-5353423248f3.html

Back