Afternoon my friend View attachment 1701068

How’s it going? :pass:
All good over here! Son has a sleep study next week to determine if he can sleep without a ventilator and if the study goes good they will be scheduling the removal of his trach which we are very excited about. We think he will be fine, just been a long 3 almost 4 years so we are ready for all this to be behind us and get over this last hump.

Hope you and duder had a nice weekend!

This thing about soil, I'm sort of new to growing indoors in soil. I've had a few dwc grows behind me but indoors in soil with LED, I'm totally beginner. And organic nutrition, shit, just getting starting.

We sleep in the same bed (most of the time) but with our own sheets and blankets. Makes a big difference :pass:

Yup...so many people complain about duvet snatching......but if you have individual duvets... problem solved...:shrug:.. it's not rocket science is it....:pass:

All good over here! Son has a sleep study next week to determine if he can sleep without a ventilator and if the study goes good they will be scheduling the removal of his trach which we are very excited about. We think he will be fine, just been a long 3 almost 4 years so we are ready for all this to be behind us and get over this last hump.

Hope you and duder had a nice weekend!
Sending good vibes your way, my friend!!! :vibes::karmacloud::jump: I’m sure the little guy will do just great!!!!

Back