hey, i'm def wonderin the same damn thing :crying: fuckin auntie & Hobbezy get to pushin buttonz in the back room & it'z every man for hisself, ahh! :yoinks: :doh: ppp
If I was to have a 1 lb plant, i'd be stocked for a year, then the wife wouldnt let me start another grow. We cant be having that.

hey, i'm def wonderin the same damn thing :crying: fuckin auntie & Hobbezy get to pushin buttonz in the back room & it'z every man for hisself, ahh! :yoinks: :doh: ppp
You gotta play it up bro, just tell people your zipper was down one time at a staff meeting, hence the nickname old 3 pounder.

Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs.

Hobbes is in the backroom trying to decide shrooms or date, two primal drivers.....................

panic.gif

What about goat milk? Its pretty good. I'm not good with dairy anymore. It's all the whey protein I did in the nineties I bet. I lived of that shit.
I am allergic to anything from the bovine family mostly cows. I drink goat milk, use it for cooking and eat a lot of goat cheese. I can substitute it for milk in anything but NOT coffee. I don't drink anything in my Long Black Espresso but I have served espresso with goat milk once - don't do it. It enhances the barn yard side of the goat............

Yes, ma'am!

I do almond milk with Vietnamese 'espresso' - I think it's maybe called a Phin Filter? Not sure. All I know is, I'm awake!

View attachment 1700776
@Bruce Campbell when we were in Roatan diving the resorts espresso machine was not working (it probably hadn't for years) but they had a commercial grinder that was perfect. They were not using it even though they had access to locally roasted beans practically across the street. Their coffee was not bad it just was not to my standards.

They allowed me to grind my own beans, I got down the street. I used a Phin Filter I also bought there. It made my vacation just that much better. I taught a couple of the staff members how to use the grinder, Phin Filter and about coffee from down the street. Shit they live where it grows. I donated the Phin when I left.

Bruce, first off understand that I am a coffee snob, You should buy a Good coffee Grinder, then buy the freshest roasted beans you can acquire. It will make what you already do just that much better. Once you have a grinder (be sure to get one capable of French Press as well as Espresso) Start with a fine grind that will barley run out of the Phin. Increase the coarseness gradually until you hit that perfect cup of Vietnamese Espresso. French Press can make a very exciting cup of Joe. You could even fool around with Turkish or Cowboy coffees. The equipment to brew these is not expensive a good grinder is $$$$$ Why a good grinder, because in order to extract the many chemical components out of the ground coffee in a balanced way the granules of coffee must be the same size and shape. The surface area exposed to the hot water is much greater the smaller the grind. This is part of the reason espresso tastes bolder than coffee poured over a larger grind.

Of all the coffee equipment I have, the grinder is the most important.

2024-08-18_14-06-12.jpg
I wished I had bought the one with the built in scale but the budget was tight.

I'm happy, but now i'm wondering how a guy who grows 1 gram plants has a 3lb badge. LOL
He included the dirt.

Guinea pig...i was having problems setting the first badge up......so I Practiced on @420Forever ....:wizzy:...

We stopped practicing on members.................. when we run out of places to stash the bodies..............

cheshire-cat.gif

Whelp, got to go take my shower, wife dont want my dirty ass under her clean sheets. Still trying to figure out how its her bed, and not "our" bed. Bout time I put my foot down and let her know who the fuck is the boss around here. I'll wait till tomorrow, I like peace and quiet on Sunday nights before my work week starts.

Guinea pig...i was having problems setting the first badge up......so I Practiced on @420Forever ....:wizzy:...

We stopped practicing on members.................. when we run out of places to stash the bodies..............

View attachment 1700964
Thank you for your getting some badges working. Will rep when I can again.

:vibe:

Back