But... I'd be well up for any of the ones @wwwillie or @Mañ'O'Green try.....:biggrin:
Ethiopian Yirgacheffe is on the menu for a few weeks. Just finished a bag of Costa Rican Tarrazu. I buy 5 Lb. bags of beans from a roaster in NJ.
Like beer, given my proclivities, I stay away from roasting; too many things to fiddle with and y'all know how absorbed I get in that kind of thing. . .

Ethiopian Yirgacheffe is on the menu for a few weeks. Just finished a bag of Costa Rican Tarrazu. I buy 5 Lb. bags of beans from a roaster in NJ.
Like beer, given my proclivities, I stay away from roasting; too many things to fiddle with and y'all know how absorbed I get in that kind of thing. . .

Cheers @wwwillie .....:bighug:....I knew you would have a recommendation.....:coffee:

Hey @Mossy
Since you’re handing out badges, can I get my one pound badge back…. Or is it a fresh slate, and I have to do another? :rofl: :pass:

Cough..cough...can anyone vouch that they saw @Frankthetank grow a 1lb Auto.................?..........:eyebrows:.....no fibbing........

200w (13).gif

Back