Yes, ma'am!

I do almond milk with Vietnamese 'espresso' - I think it's maybe called a Phin Filter? Not sure. All I know is, I'm awake!

View attachment 1700776

Nice....:coffee:...and I'm always Happy to wake up with a pulse in the morning.......:d5:

We do have a lot of coffee connoisseurs here.......

Hubby went to the pub to watch the first football match of the season.....:footy:...came home predictably...cough...tired and emotional..cough...cough.......:cheers:...he could barely keep his eyes open...

I saw him reach for his stash...and I'm thinking..here we go....5 minute countdown to a whitey.....:nono:.. he's so predictable...

Out of the corner of me eye...I could see him packing a bowl..........then he stopped....and he's got the lighter...and his pipe held up in front of him... looking from one to the other in complete puzzlement...

He'd only packed his bowl into the end of the lighter hadn't he.........

View attachment 1700777

The Look on his face when he was trying to figure out how to do it........OMG......:crying:

He gave up and went to bed............... saved a whitey.......:biggrin:

:crying: i'm dyin here! :crying: ppp

I usually don't have a pulse when I wake up in the morning. At least, not until I get my coffee! :crying:

Recommendations.........:coffee: ...

Screenshot_20240818-101205.png

Number 3.....

Screenshot_20240818-101446.png

Strong shit......

Screenshot_20240818-101655.png

Or a bit of buffalo soldier.....and just #MarleyIt .......

Screenshot_20240818-102007.png

What about goat milk? Its pretty good. I'm not good with dairy anymore. It's all the whey protein I did in the nineties I bet. I lived of that shit.
Never tried it - it's $5/qt around here - so probly never will, either :crying:

Goat cheese, though? Yummy, especially with pears or on a pizza - love it!

Back