1723856989180.png

Good evening eFriends and grow fam.
Allow me to overshare.

My kiddo has been very ill and not to get too hippa, she is in hospital after Urgent Care and ER stops. She is stable and one tough cookie considering.
This to say I have been absent from the fun here as a result, but needed a refill on the AF.org possee and the unique dopamine the LSC proliferates. She has some underlying conditions so the progression is a bit delayed, but we are heading towards the bebound.

@Fermented_Fruitz here is a cpl prompts for your bot: A Purple Hippo Nurse (Ganja themed ofc). Plz n thanks
Anyone else that has some pick me up meme game or a funny video/GIF you have seen recently.

I am in for a long night again, and need some cheering up.
My news is slightly worse between stops trying to compose this, so when u see this, @ me with a vid or something funny, ill ck bk wen i can between shifts and other distractions.

Shout out to the Dr n Nurse crews. FR FR.☑️💯☑️

Thanks in adv.

:zen:

Allow me to overshare.

My kiddo has been very ill and not to get too hippa, she is in hospital after Urgent Care and ER stops. She is stable and one tough cookie considering.
This to say I have been absent from the fun here as a result, but needed a refill on the AF.org possee and the unique dopamine the LSC proliferates. She has some underlying conditions so the progression is a bit delayed, but we are heading towards the bebound.

@Fermented_Fruitz here is a cpl prompts for your bot: A Purple Hippo Nurse (Ganja themed ofc). Plz n thanks
Anyone else that has some pick me up meme game or a funny video/GIF you have seen recently.

My news is slightly worse between stops trying to compose this, so when u see this, @ me with a vid or something funny, ill ck bk wen i can between shifts and other distractions.

Thanks in adv.

Sending feel better vibes to the little one, my friend :vibes::karmacloud::meds:

1723859845537.gif

……hopefully she’s not like…

1723860142089.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
1723860199393.gif

1723860233970.gif

Allow me to overshare.

Thanks in adv.

Sending best wishes @Emerald Archer :bighug::pass:

I've never really paid too much attention to dosage. I honestly try to cram as much thc as I can into whatever I'm making, lol. I'll sort it out after the first taste test.

Speaking of which, it's been a while.since I made a batch of brownies or cookies.
Peanut butter cookies! Oh,oh, blondies! Brownies that are cookie like for those who don’t know… I am stoned?

Back