What do you guys think??? Is It time to chop?
With regard to trying to time it exactly right - I once intentionally let a grow go extra long just to get a sense of what was too long (that's my story, and I'm sticking to it). Based on that, I'd estimate a 3-4 week or so harvest window for a typical 90-day auto.

Early/late within that window is a matter of preference based on how you like your buds, how well you can convince yourself that you can determine the perfect time to harvest, and how long you can convince yourself to wait.

With regard to trying to time it exactly right - I once intentionally let a grow go extra long just to get a sense of what was too long (that's my story, and I'm sticking to it). Based on that, I'd estimate a 3-4 week or so harvest window for a typical 90-day auto.

Early/late within that window is a matter of preference based on how you like your buds, how well you can convince yourself that you can determine the perfect time to harvest, and how long you can convince yourself to wait.
I’ve found that early to medium harvest is the best for terpenes….. late harvest has the stoniest high (could be because of an abundance of cbn..) :pass:

I’ve found that early to medium harvest is the best for terpenes….. late harvest has the stoniest high (could be because of an abundance of cbn..) :pass:
Yeah - that's a fair description.

My impression of that late harvest was "I've never tried CBD gummies, but pretty sure this is more CBD/CBN-ish."

On the other side, one of my favorite things about 'pre-harvest' is vaping fresh buds straight off the plant - so tasty!

Yeah - that's a fair description.

My impression of that late harvest was "I've never tried CBD gummies, but pretty sure this is more CBD/CBN-ish."

On the other side, one of my favorite things about 'pre-harvest' is vaping fresh buds straight off the plant - so tasty!
Cbd and cbn are different….. generally the later a cbd rich plant goes, the more thc it will produce (not a lot, but even hemp cbd plants will go “hot” if not harvested in time)….. whereas thc will eventually degrade to cbn…again, the cbn levels don’t get crazy….just a bit more.

:pass:

Cbd and cbn are different….. generally the later a cbd rich plant goes, the more thc it will produce (not a lot, but even hemp cbd plants will go “hot” if not harvested in time)….. whereas thc will eventually degrade to cbn…again, the cbn levels don’t get crazy….just a bit more.

:pass:
Yeah, I gotta:
levar-burton-reading-rainbow.gif

Back