Much better, thanks. I took some kids to the Erie County Fair yesterday to see the animals, ride the rides, ate "Philly cheese steak," Italian sausage with pepper & onions. Walked more than I thought I could. NY is legal now, so burned some blunts without looking over our shoulders.
I'm loving your container gardens!

Sounds like a great day........:headbang:...

I think I'm in the swing with the tall 70 ltr pots now...:pass:...and it is soooo much easier to garden in tall pots.......

20240815093853_IMG_1170~2.JPG

Look at that though.... 1 of the 4 corner drains....:headbang:...almost completely blocked.

Since we are in the highest hard water area...in a hard water country....I'm guessing it is cal build up......:pass:...I might need to up the magnesium doses...magnesium dissolves cal build up....so... I'll give it a whirl......:watering:

20240815202519_IMG_1172.JPG

@Frankthetank ...I saw a new cooking tool the other day...:eyebrows:

It was like a mini cement mixer constantly rotating....over a bloody high heat....:chef:...and they were using it to stir fry...they literally shoveled the veggies in...one or two rotations...shovel it out..done....neat as hell.........:headbang:

@Frankthetank ...I saw a new cooking tool the other day...:eyebrows:

It was like a mini cement mixer constantly rotating....over a bloody high heat....:chef:...and they were using it to stir fry...they literally shoveled the veggies in...one or two rotations...shovel it out..done....neat as hell.........:headbang:
1723804430738.gif

Back