1723685372612.gif

image.jpg

1723685418142.gif

:woohoo::pass:

Can anyone remind me really quick - when would you normally give your first full-strength feed in peat / coco?

Is the rule of thumb 'when 2nd leaf shows' or something like that? I think I've just been using 'eh, seems about time' in my most recent grows...

Can anyone remind me really quick - when would you normally give your first full-strength feed in peat / coco?

Is the rule of thumb 'when 2nd leaf shows' or something like that? I think I've just been using 'eh, seems about time' in my most recent grows...

I grow in coco and feed from the start just low ppm <250ppm then once FTL are 1" or so I slowly increase to full strength 500-600:shrug: :headbang::pass:

I ramp up after week 1 as long as the seedlings look happy, by the end of week 2 I am on full strength.

then once FTL are 1" or so
FTL = Faster than light? 🤔 me not today think so good
I ramp up after week 1 as long as the seedlings look happy, by the end of week 2 I am on full strength.
That sounds like what I used to do. Depending on how much I want to punish them. :deadhorse:

Back