My AFN outdoor 2024 auto/photo comp. plant is getting whacked. Blueberry auto at week 13. Only pic my camera batteries ran dry :toke:
Green Hornet Blueberry Autoflower.JPG

Good Morfnoevight All! EO on TB.

I finally got the house cooled off with the swamp cooler last night, first time since mid June. It will stay nice all day, in fact it is kinda chilly right now :rofl:

IMG_20240813_065454738.jpg

I could not use up the ground turkey on the tacos last night so I made fresh herb breakfast sausage patties with the rest this morning. When I brought the sage and thyme in from the garden this morning Ms. MOG says do you smell how strong that cat spray is? :rofl: It was the sage so happy from last nights cool temps that the terpenes were through the roof! The sausage was very good. High protein today.

IMG_20240813_072801583.jpg

@PinkyNotTheBrain .... :bighug:.....they took the car away from the rhino.....

Apparently the exhaust pipe couldn't take anymore.............:crying:
OMG real art ruined by a tagger! No respect.

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been so long. been a busy summer and I've been pretty neglectful of my indoor canna crop.

But then... there's these monster volunteer plants which I have done nothing for, except chucking some seeded larf in a yard waste pile. Nothing but native soil and rain. There's a bright streetlight shining on it all night, so may never flower. What do yall think? I should probably take some clones right?

View attachment 1699998
Take a book with large print out there at night and if you can read it under the light from the street lamp at the plant it will not bloom, if you cannot read it you are good to go. This is from Bruce Bugbee.

Your level of hostility leads me to believe your not quite a morning person. Obviously being a bird is not the same in your neck of the woods as in mine. It's not an insult.

Nah I would have said the same thing last night if I was awake. But now you had me wondering what it even meant so I googled it :nono::pighug:

Nah I would have said the same thing last night if I was awake. But now you had me wondering what it even meant so I googled it :nono::pighug:
What did Google say? Around here when my older relatives said it to us kids, it basically meant your quite the character. In a good way.

What did Google say? Around here when my older relatives said it to us kids, it basically meant your quite the character. In a good way.

It's an old fashioned word for a young woman. A bit derogatory but not usually intended to be mean. If it was said about a male, then it could be the lesser known usage meaning odd or remarkable

It's an old fashioned word for a young woman. A bit derogatory but not usually intended to be mean. If it was said about a male, then it could be the lesser known usage meaning odd or remarkable
Now in my area it means admiration for their free-spirited nature or lively personality. Not used around here pertaining to a female exclusively.

Back