Damn!!! Things go bad so fast at those speeds with the shallow hulled boats…. Hopefully dudes alright…:karmacloud:

Yeah they found a submerged dock that got lost the day prior during high winds. They had to post postpone the day before cause of crazy winds and high waves. He’s fine they took him to get a bunch of stitches that’s when they found the dock while retrieving his boat cause it ripped the motor off. He made it back on the water in a different boat and finished his limit for the day:headbang::bow:

Yeah they found a submerged dock that got lost the day prior during high winds. They had to post postpone the day before cause of crazy winds and high waves. He’s fine they took him to get a bunch of stitches that’s when they found the dock while retrieving his boat cause it ripped the motor off. He made it back on the water in a different boat and finished his limit for the day:headbang::bow:
What are the fookin odds of hitting a submerged dock in that massive lake :doh:

Afternoon @Frankthetank :bighug: ...the Dude had you out yet..........?..........:pighug:
Oh yeah, we’ve done about two miles this morning, plus I got the shopping done, and did some yard work. Dude is snacking on a pigs ear and I’m about to climb inside my dab rig….to counteract the pain of the morning…. Plus I think I’ll have a cannacino…. Want one? :coffee::pass:

Good morning @PinkyNotTheBrain
:d5: :pass:

1723561545553.gif

Back