Hey @Mossy who do I need to talk to about getting one of those fancy 1 pound Autoflower badges? :pass:

giphy (9).gif

I thought it would just happen on its own yesterday so I didn’t say anything figured I give it a day or so before I asked :pass:

judge-judy-laughing-sit-down-ozwksand382ua556.gif

You think you are on one of those fancyshmantzy cannabis sites that does things Automatically like RIU........?......... :eyebrows:

:pighug:. Honest answer...all the old badges are Gone.......but I've put a temporary one in.... whether I can get it to show up is any bodies

Guess...but I'm trying for you.......:bighug:

I thought it would just happen on its own yesterday so I didn’t say anything figured I give it a day or so before I asked :pass:

Oooooh I might be wrong....give it 30 minutes and see if it turns up for you.....

Screenshot_20240812-163631.png

Forgive her, I heard she smokes pot :haha::pass:

She is forgiven :crying:

View attachment 1699803

You think you are on one of those fancyshmantzy cannabis sites that does things Automatically like RIU........?......... :eyebrows:

:pighug:. Honest answer...all the old badges are Gone.......but I've put a temporary one in.... whether I can get it to show up is any bodies

Guess...but I'm trying for you.......:bighug:

Thank you that’s all that matters to me is trying thank you :worship::bighug::pass:

I got something works for me :shrug::baked::biggrin:

IMG_0729.png

Back