Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guys I sincerely appreciate all the reps and can't thank you ALL enough but now youz all have done it.... You know she's going to have me cleaning the toilets :doh: :worship::bighug::bighug::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

View attachment 1692445
When I first joined I assumed reputation points were all weed related so I thought some people here had thousands of people giving them props on their posts. Then after about a year I came over to here to the chat and realized it was mostly for animal and food pics 🤣🤣

When I first joined I assumed reputation points were all weed related so I thought some people here had thousands of people giving them props on their posts. Then after about a year I came over to here to the chat and realized it was mostly for animal and food pics 🤣🤣
1720241382670.gif

And weird/amusing AI art! ;)

If it was for weed plants i would def be in the negative on rep points! :eyebrows::crying::vibe:

Contributions to our Community.... :pass: ...not everyone can grow a show stopping plant...but everyone is capable of making a contribution to our home ... even if it is just making a coffee.......

200w (9).gif
...or listening when someone has had a shit day.

The Care in our Community........:bighug:...

Can I put you down for toilet duties.......?.............:eyebrows:... after your coffee..........:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back