The reason I say it has freed me. Is I could research something for 4 hours just find what 1 thing. That is alot dry skimming and reading to only relieve they are talking about a 🌵
That countless hours of time is time that I could never get back. As long as I work alone I don't need to know the words unless I have to tell someone else

But can it roll you a joint? :pass:
Uhhhh we smoke dabs like real men! ;) :haha::crying:

1723159336950.gif

My mom decided to buy me something on Amazon Prime Day. Ninja Foodi Smart XL Grill. Air fries, grills, bakes, broils, dehydrates.

View attachment 1699104
Somebody gave me one too. I've had it for a few weeks now. So far it's just taking up space. It came with a book but I was too lazy to read it.

Somebody gave me one too. I've had it for a few weeks now. So far it's just taking up space. It came with a book but I was too lazy to read it.

meh, jus put a baby in it, give it a banjo, turn it on & see what happenz :headbang: ppp

My goal was not to charge a cell phone it was to grow the best medical grade cannabis sativa I can. And I belive I have Done it in amounts that satisfied that I can flip the script now and make growing the primary focus and electricity the residual information. Which was my goal. When I make break through like that I get a little excited forget to smoke pot and the world can't handle me. It's been that way all my life.

Back