Waiting for Pinky’s address so i can go visit next week! ;)

Virginia resident here, where growing canna is pretty much legalized. But in a very strange way.

You are allowed to grow up to 4 plants at a time.
You are allowed to posses no more than 1 ounce at a time.

Something about that doesn't speak too highly of whomever they consulted with. Have they even TALKED to someone who actually grows?

The law is quite vague on the point; though most popular speculation is that they were referring to the most you could carry with you when not on your property. It could go either way, I suppose.

Further silliness forbids the production of any form of extract. So if you don't smoke it, you can't consume it legally.

Ahhh! Almost forgot! You cannot buy or sell seeds. I suppose we're supposed to just generate some out of thin air. To be fair, you CAN privately exchange cuttings. I think. Again, the law is pretty vague and it still does not solve the chicken-and-egg problem.

Anyway there is more, but I am getting tired of venting, so I will step off the soap box and down some more tincture - illegal in a legal state.

Cheers! :bighug:

Hey bro! :pass: Don't mean to bust your balls, but pretty sure you got some incorrect info. 9 plants and under are a misdemeanor. !0+ is a felony. You can only have an ounce or under in public, but no amount was stated in the home.

Seeds and clones fall under the current federal farm bill and are legal as the contain less than .03 % thc. There are plenty of stores that sell seeds that I have seen in Roanoke, Richmond, Culpepper. Va Beach. Check out a company named Culpepper Hemp. The openly sell clones online and at local farmers markets.

As far as concentrates, you're correct, you're F'd....

Hey bro! :pass: Don't mean to bust your balls, but pretty sure you got some incorrect info. 9 plants and under are a misdemeanor. !0+ is a felony. You can only have an ounce or under in public, but no amount was stated in the home.

Seeds and clones fall under the current federal farm bill and are legal as the contain less than .03 % thc. There are plenty of stores that sell seeds that I have seen in Roanoke, Richmond, Culpepper. Va Beach. Check out a company named Culpepper Hemp. The openly sell clones online and at local farmers markets.

As far as concentrates, you're correct, you're F'd....
I was going on the original text of the published legislation a few years ago. I stand corrected

Take it with a grain of salt. Just saw @Lil Dabs post. It could be ten, but pretty sure it's 9. Old lady is sitting beside me and if I look it up, she'll get noided! :rofl:
To be fair, I really don't give a shit. I have been growing it for YEARS before it was "legalized." Nothing changes for me.

Back