The article stated that the cyber truck has never been crash tested?
1722969572469.gif

1722969606080.gif

I bet the legal disclaimers and release of liability you have to sign to buy one of these things is unreal… :pass: :doh:
I was trying to find the release form we had to sign with Stuart Cove to dive with the sharks but it is not online where I can find it. It was a legal size page of small print in legalese that basically said if a shark eats you it is your own responsibility. I bet the wording is nearly the same :crying:

I was trying to find the release form we had to sign with Stuart Cove to dive with the sharks but it is not online where I can find it. It was a legal size page of small print in legalese that basically said if a shark eats you it is your own responsibility. I bet the wording is nearly the same :crying:
It’s nice to know that the shark is in the clear…you know, legally, and what not :shrug::woohoo1::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lildab:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO on TB

Did you see where some guy died in a cyber truck crash? The article stated that the cyber truck has never been crash tested? I don't know if I believe that and need to look it up.

Good morning Pinky, have a great day my friend.
Looks like it was tested, but still dangerous...

Back