Anybody using the AC Infinity cloudforge T3 gen 2? I got 1 yesterday, but I can't get the lid on lol. The gen 2 has a snap on lid which was attached. I took it off, and now it can seem to get it on. There are 3 clip in the center, but they line up on the part they connect to. They're not heavy duty so I don't want to break them. Anyone have this issue? Here are some pics.

20240805_112526-0.jpg
20240805_112536-0.jpg
20240805_112622-0.jpg
20240805_112742-0.jpg
Clipped_image_20240805_114851.png

I don't want to break it not sure what's the deal. Doesn't seem to be broke no plastic inside. Thoughts...

Stay lifted

I wish there was a really cheap cement mixer. Like $100 or less. Maybe some sort of roller system that you could put a blue plastic barrel on. Not strong enough for concrete but a big soil tumbler would be cool.
I mix my dirt on a tarp with a shovel. Makes it pretty easy to flip around. Been using @KIS outdoors for a couple years. Plus he's a member here. You can also rent mixers

I wish there was a really cheap cement mixer. Like $100 or less. Maybe some sort of roller system that you could put a blue plastic barrel on. Not strong enough for concrete but a big soil tumbler would be cool.

They make bunch of different composters here is a cheap one from vivosun :pass:

Anybody using the AC Infinity cloudforge T3 gen 2? I got 1 yesterday, but I can't get the lid on lol. The gen 2 has a snap on lid which was attached. I took it off, and now it can seem to get it on. There are 3 clip in the center, but they line up on the part they connect to. They're not heavy duty so I don't want to break them. Anyone have this issue? Here are some pics.

View attachment 1698454View attachment 1698453View attachment 1698452View attachment 1698451View attachment 1698450

I don't want to break it not sure what's the deal. Doesn't seem to be broke no plastic inside. Thoughts...

Stay lifted

I think maybe @WildBill or @Badfinger has one of those :shrug::pass:

craigslist and Facebook marketplace. See them frequently for 200 or less. You can always rent one pretty cheap. I just mixed over 8 yards of soil by hand/shovel and won't EVER do that again!

Back