FB016637-8D8E-4C43-B9AB-D29CA1923302.jpeg

I tried to get specific and AI had a meltdown! :yoinks::haha::rofl:

1722709624958.png

What u gonna grow them in? Mine i am sure a good deal of the size is due to using the full size earthbox for them! Need to get a pic but it looks pretty damn white down the fill tube when reservoir is empty cuz shitload of roots in the rez! Gonna order some flower girl dry food to topdress but also need to start adding the epsom gypsum combo to water! They were ok in beginning but def time to add it now! :thumbsup:

I had to wait to hit reply cuz 420 locked me out! :rofl:

3 gallon floraflex pots filled with coco and feed with MC 2 part :headbang::pass:

Cleaned the bong last night but the banger has taken a few soak n scrub sessions and almost totally clean so busted out the big crusty banger to use til other ones ready!
image.jpg

2 questions about this……

1) what kinda drunk did the Olympic rider have to be to name her horse jagerbomb? :shrug::haha::rofl:

2) did they really need the helmets too?

View attachment 1697964

:pighug: made me Smile....I Thought they had been on a parade or something with the riding hats on..hey.. it's the 'lympics....then he says he's never been on a hoss.......:crying:

Looks smart as a dart though. Methinks he is living his best life just now...and enjoying the hell out of it.....:biggrin:

Cleaned the bong last night but the banger has taken a few soak n scrub sessions and almost totally clean so busted out the big crusty banger to use til other ones ready!
View attachment 1698015

Have you ever heard the white sock song.........?..........:eyebrows:

UK humour... don't listen if you are easily offended....... :pass:

Last edited:
Back