Good Morfnoevight All! way past EO on TB.

OMG I went to make our espresso this morning and I forgot to roast coffee yesterday :yoinks::yoinks::yoinks: I had enough for one but not two. I rushed to the store and bought 60 cents worth of bulk "Jamaica Blue Mountain" beans :rofl:. No way was it really Blue Mountain but our morning espresso was ok. I roasted coffee already today.

@PinkyNotTheBrain Keep up the hard work 42 steps is huge. Well done. I like Tangie!

I made Million Dollar Velveta yesterday and then made Mac'n'Cheese with it for dinner. I only cooked 3/4 cup of mac because I knew I would eat all I prepared. I was a good call, the Mac'n'Cheese was off the hook. The sausage was just Johnstone's Mild Italian it was actually very good and the Chinese long beans were a good accompaniment.

IMG_20240802_155348863.jpg

Weird weather today, cloudy even a little sprinkle. Back to the frying pan tomorrow.

@Mossy the hollow stems is genetic. I seem to remember breeders talking about that characteristic being associated with high THC? The Panama photo strains I grew were like straws.

Back