What you getting?

Just gonna try out a couple new-to-me strains:

I've just never paid much attention to sativa vs. indica since beggars can't be choosers.
Figured I'd do a 'sativa vs. indica' battle for next grow.

Afternoon @Lil Dab @DDubs :bighug: ... #SharingOne :pass:

I'm a pool.....:hurry:... shower before you go out... shower when you get back.....Must be summer.........:biggrin:

The big shops are great..... perfect Aircon.....then you walk out..and the heat knocks you on your back........:headbang:

I wish we had cars with Aircon.....:biggrin:
I could ship u a Ford focus with A/C for a reasonable fee! :eyebrows::crying::bighug:

1722527611231.gif

What's up gro-migos! Great news, it's almost Friday! Hope y'all are doing well.

I need to do a update to my grow thread tonight. Day 70 already. I think I'm going to invest in one of those USB microscopes so I can post close up shots.

Definitely need some pro knowledge for harvest timing and understanding what I'm looking at.

Oh yeah @Lil Dab ... with your job you will be year 'round hot...

I think I might buy a bag ice cubes to sit on me knees while we drive home...... :crying:
Those neck a/c things work great! ;)
Amazon product

They make several brands at numerous price points but think ones my parents got were on the cheaper end (this is not them) at like $45 each after a $5 coupon they had on Amazon!

What's up gro-migos! Great news, it's almost Friday! Hope y'all are doing well.

I need to do a update to my grow thread tonight. Day 70 already. I think I'm going to invest in one of those USB microscopes so I can post close up shots.

Definitely need some pro knowledge for harvest timing and understanding what I'm looking at.
Afternoon my friend :pass:

I've been getting this at the bottom of my screen. What's "push notifications" and do I need it? Will it wake me up every time somebody posts while I'm sleeping?
View attachment 1697419

don't do it! :yoinks: :nono: :crying: but seriously, it jus meanz that every time u get an alert, it'll "push" that alert to ur email ;) a royal pita if ya ask me, but....:rolleyes2: ppp

I have push notifications on and I don’t get any emails for AFN except if someone starts a conversation with me. It just send a notification to my computer little bubble pops up in the corner

Just gonna try out a couple new-to-me strains:

I've just never paid much attention to sativa vs. indica since beggars can't be choosers.
Figured I'd do a 'sativa vs. indica' battle for next grow.
Got a couple Jean o in the fridge waiting there turn. Kush kush and voodoo. Seen some really nice plants around here. Only heard good things. Good luck..

But by now I bet you don't need it.

Back