Morning @Heart of flowers :bighug: ... #SharingOne

I always think the dope mellows you out when the prescription gear has you flying.....:pass:...

Good morning mom :bighug:

But i´ve got the prescribed as well, will be 20mg of dexamfetamin and 20 mg diazepham before breakfast (candy).

We see if i hit that bong later, but then i´ve got some work to do so might skip it as i already have the plan.

Good morning mom :bighug:

But i´ve got the prescribed as well, will be 20mg of dexamfetamin and 20 mg diazepham before breakfast (candy).

We see if i hit that bong later, but then i´ve got some work to do so might skip it as i already have the plan.

:bighug:. I know...I can't help it...my son is the same age as you...I talk to you the same.....:crying:...now go clean your room.....

:crying::crying::crying:

What happened with the Bitcoin....?...... with your hyper focus I thought you would be a millionaire.......or in prison by now......:pass:

:bighug:. I know...I can't help it...my son is the same age as you...I talk to you the same.....:crying:...now go clean your room.....

:crying::crying::crying:

What happened with the Bitcoin....?...... with your hyper focus I thought you would be a millionaire.......or in prison by now......:pass:

It´s the bigger man (biggest wallet)(wallets) as they´re a team - that decides if it goes up or down.

Afternoon @Lil Dab @DDubs :bighug: ... #SharingOne :pass:

I'm a pool.....:hurry:... shower before you go out... shower when you get back.....Must be summer.........:biggrin:

The big shops are great..... perfect Aircon.....then you walk out..and the heat knocks you on your back........:headbang:

I wish we had cars with Aircon.....:biggrin:

Back