Was just traveling the site and I find it fascinating how many different ways growers reinvent the wheel. Just shows how many different ways you can successfully get from A to B.

1722463163638.gif

Hey all, @Mossy , @Cultivators and anyone interested! I have access to this book for about 2 weeks from a cannabis cultivation and business student. If there are any sections you’d like to see/have, let me know and I’ll post pics of requested section(s)
IMG_3900.jpeg
IMG_3901.jpeg
IMG_3902.jpeg
IMG_3903.jpeg
IMG_3904.jpeg

Uhhh just scan and upload it all! ;) :eyebrows::d5::crying:
Do not have a scanner, I could take pics and post them in a single thread… but that may take some space. I have no problem doing this but @Son of Hobbes might… unless he deems it instructional. It would be a good reference for all

Do not have a scanner, I could take pics and post them in a single thread… but that may take some space. I have no problem doing this but @Son of Hobbes might… unless he deems it instructional. It would be a good reference for all

izn't there a digital copy of that book-?....i mean, there'z a digital copy of every-damn-thing nowadayz, lol :doh: hell, i even ate sum digital mushroomz jus the other day & tripped ballz! :doc1:

ok ok, i was jus kiddin about that las part :coffee: ppp

izn't there a digital copy of that book-?....i mean, there'z a digital copy of every-damn-thing nowadayz, lol :doh: hell, i even ate sum digital mushroomz jus the other day & tripped ballz! :doc1:

ok ok, i was jus kiddin about that las part :coffee: ppp
There probably is, but I ain’t paying for it. $30 for hard copy. So, maybe 15 for digital… not when I got it in front of me.

Back