Currently hunting thc k-cups. Hmph apparently all the companies are gone or switched to CBD only. I may have to DIY it. Not sure how coconut oil infusion is going to taste in coffee
If you use liquid MCT oil you can get an excellent extraction, fast onset, and barely any taste.

Why not cannasugar for coffee?

Good Day all........it's been a busy morning. I got the 5 X 5 cleaned out and the coco and perlite prepped and 4 five gallon pots filled. Started some Laughing Hyena Testers germinating. I'm going to run 2 Lebanese Acid, 1 Sowahh MOB, and 1 Sowahh Queen. I just have to get my nutes ready to go. I am going to try the Remo Elements line of dry nutes. I have to mix up a concentrated solution of Part A, Part B, and Supercharged Boost. then you just follow a schedule adding x number of mils per gallon. I have used there liquid setup with good succes so am interested to see how this goes...........let the fun begin :yay:

Good Day all........it's been a busy morning. I got the 5 X 5 cleaned out and the coco and perlite prepped and 4 five gallon pots filled. Started some Laughing Hyena Testers germinating. I'm going to run 2 Lebanese Acid, 1 Sowahh MOB, and 1 Sowahh Queen. I just have to get my nutes ready to go. I am going to try the Remo Elements line of dry nutes. I have to mix up a concentrated solution of Part A, Part B, and Supercharged Boost. then you just follow a schedule adding x number of mils per gallon. I have used there liquid setup with good succes so am interested to see how this goes...........let the fun begin :yay:
Afternoon amigro :pass: :d5:

Why not cannasugar for coffee?
I've made this. It's a long process and I came to the conclusion that for me it's better to just add the ethyl tincture to the mug and skip all the extra steps and avoid the sugar

But it's portable, inconspicuous, and handy.

I have to add, that as a project, it was fun.

Last edited:
Yeah? The coconut oil doesn't taste too weedy or nutty?
Haven’t tried it yet but @Mañ'O'Green said if u infuse the oil with bud that’s not decarbed and then decarb the oil itself it will have even less weed taste! :d5:

Back